LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 1, 2023
Children. Our Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services.
How We Collect Information
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Services.
Account Information: We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily at registration and in the course of your use of the Services. In order to use certain features of the Services, we require you to create an “Account”, by providing at least the following information: your name and email address.
Content: We retain information that you upload to or through the Service. When you upload content (text, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) to or through our Services, that information will be stored in our servers. When you post or send messages via the Services, the information contained in your message will be stored on our servers and other users may be able to see it.
Communications: When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us.
Our Relationship with Third Party Services
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, driving logs entered into the Services, documents uploaded to the Services, messages exchanged on the Services, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Services again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve information appropriate to your interests.
Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, which are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Information.
Disclosure – Analytics
How We Use Information
We will use your Personal Information:
- to provide, develop, and improve our products and services;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to contact you in order to solicit feedback regarding the Services;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and
- to develop and improve marketing and advertising for our products and services
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We use the Anonymous Information we collect to analyze trends, administer and improve the Services, track users’ movements in the App, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the Log Files may be collected so that when you use an Application again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve other information appropriate to your interests. However, we reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose.
Company shall have the right to aggregate and anonymize any Personal Information and/or Anonymous Information to improve the Services and develop new offerings, and you hereby assign all right, title and interest in and to such aggregated and anonymized information.
How We Disclose Information
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
- Application. You can stop all further collection of information by an Application by uninstalling the Application.
- Email Communications. We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Services-related communications (e.g., emails related to your Account).
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties